The hydraulic system, designed & patented by ATOM, enables their machines to generate a cutting power up to 25 tons using just a 1 HP motor, thus electric power absorption is very limited. The strong durable casting gives maximum beam strength & performance which ensures quiet yet powerful operations. All of the moving parts are self lubricating and the hardened steel construction insures optimal performance.
The main features to consider while evaluating a swing arm press are:
ATOM produces four lines of swing arm clicker presses:
- Structural features, such as the cutting power, size of the cutting table and of the cutting platen.
- Control systems such as the power setting, the fine tuning of the stroke end, and the devices that make the arm easier to move.
All of the ATOM swingbeam clicker presses are manufactured in accordance with European CE saftey rules & regulations.
- Muliforce "Light Swing" Line: The Multiforce system sets the cutting pressure automatically to maximise the ease of use and reduce the consumption of the cutting pad by up to 50%. The light-swing system ensure the maximum ergonomics, to reduce operator fatigue.
- Line 100: Three different cutting pressures to accomodate dies having different height and cutting rule development quickly & easily.
- Line SAB: The SAB line is equipped with a servo-mechanism for the automatic displacement of the cutting arm and it's programmable return.
- Line SE: The basic "entry level" machine, with automatic setting of the stroke end. Now, working with dies of different height is no longer a problem.
When you purchase a clicker press from Manufacturers Supplies Company, you can expect the same level of quality, performance, ease of use, technical assistance & safety ATOM ensures to their customers.